We invite you to participate in B2C Conference + Exhibition InvestPro Ukraine Kiev 2018, it will take place on September 19-20th in Hotel.
Why you should attend?
Our upcoming international conference will allow you to meet potential partners and clients, because networking - the best opportunity for development. You’ll keep up-to-date about the latest news and developments InvestPro will give you the tools to keep up-to-date with industry news and developments, while providing professional knowledge which you will tap into.
Ukraine is the largest country wholly in Europe strategically located on EU borders, it offers long-term opportunities in a broad range of sectors, many of them involve co-operation with Ukrainian companies. In addition it’s a convenient start-up location for the CIS. Here are just some of the benefits of doing business in this country:
- Highly educated workforce
- Low labor costs
- Good natural resources
It has a broad industrial strong base in ferrous metals and chemicals. This includes much of the former Union of USSR space and rocket industry and a well-developed defense and security sector. This country is a major producer of different agricultural products as well.
Our upcoming event will take place in the capital of Ukraine, because Kiev is an important industrial, scientific, educational, and cultural center of the whole Eastern Europe. Kiev is the home to many high-tech industries, higher education institutions and world-famous historical landmarks. The city has an extensive infrastructure and incredible business environment.
Business Conference includes:
- 20 Presentations
- 20+ Exponents
- 300+ Delegates
- High-class networking with potential clients & partners during coffee breaks, lunches, evening cocktail
- Luxurious venue, perfect organization & highest audience level
Our program covers such issues:
- International investment
- Business immigration
- Tax planning
- Wealth management
- Asset protection
- Building global business structures
More than 250 professionals are waiting for you: CEOs and CFOs, business owners, corporate and private lawyers, auditors, tax consultants, bankers, financial advisors, private investors, HNWI.
Conference InvestPro Language:
The Conference working languages are English and Russian*
* The simultaneous translation of the speeches will be provided during the day.
Simultaneous translation equipment (receiver + headphones) will be given upon presentation of ID and business cards
Participation Fees and Conditions*
|Cost of participation:
||2nd and further participants
|Cost of participation for companies registered in Ukraine
|Cost of participation for companies registered NOT in Ukraine
*Seats are limited.
The registration will be confirmed by the Organizer after filling in the form and paying the invoice
Preliminary registration is required on the site of the Organizer. The organizer reserves right to reject the registration of the applicants who do not correspond to the conference audience criteria.
The participant package fee covers the attendance of the full 2 days of the Conference, coffee-breaks, lunches and evening cocktail.
in 1 month
less than 1 month
50% of fee is refundable
fee is non-refundable
How to Pay: Upon reception of your registration Bosco Conference will send you an invoice. Payment can be made only by bank transfer.
Attention of the Conference Sponsors and Partners!
The participation in the conference as a Sponsor or a Partner will give you an excellent opportunity to use all the marketing instruments of the event:
- Making a speech in front of the target audience – is a unique opportunity to speak up about you and your company, introduce your point of view on the best way to resolve different issues and problems, present new products and services.
- Exhibiting - The agenda of the conference is organized in the way all the participants will be able to review your exhibiting stands during the breaks. The exhibiting area allows our Partners to conveniently accommodate all the information materials, souvenirs, banners and also, get a personal working space on the conference.
For more information please contact the Organizers