Viktoriya Fomenko has Diploma in Law from Kyiv Institute of Internal Affairs and Diploma with honors in Customs management from Kyiv State Trade Economic University. Viktoriya is Attorney at Law since 2017.
She started her professional career as a customs officer at the Northern Regional Customs. In 2006 Viktoriya joined PWC. Prior to joining INTEGRITES, Viktoriya worked in the international law firms - Dentons, Beiten Burkhardt, Peterka and Partners.
- Support of tax audits;
- Dispute resolution with Tax and Customs authorities;
- Tax and customs consulting;
- Advising on issues related to transfer pricing;
- Assessment of tax risks in transactions;
- Independent tax audit of the tax accounting procedure (Tax Due Diligence);
- Tax structuring of trading activities and holding structures, as well as corporate structuring;
- Tax planning of intra-group and external transactions;
- Asset Protection;
- Assistance in corporate and individual bank account opening;
- Property planning and inheritance issues;
- Private wealth structuring;
- Advising on the payment of taxes in other jurisdictions and the possibility of applying the conventions on avoidance of double taxation;
- Filing personal returns.
The main areas of Viktoriya`s specialization are tax and customs law, including domestic and international taxation, cross-border tax and corporate structuring and business planning, structuring of foreign investments as well as tax and customs litigation.
With more than 18 years of experience, Viktoriya has a vast experience in advising a number of big international companies, Ukrainian companies and foreign companies' subsidiaries in Ukraine. The scope of Viktoriya's activities covers advising on all tax and customs issues faced by the clients, tax planning of operations and tax structuring of businesses including international jurisdictions, conducting independent review of the tax accounting and consulting on individual taxation issues. Viktoriya has successfully represented a number of clients in tax and customs litigations and has assisted with realization of a number of investment projects.
The list of Viktoriya`s clients includes: NBT, EBRD, Gerrom Invest Holding Gmbh, Epiroc Ukraine LLC, Antonov State Company, Leoni Kabel GmBH, Novo Nordisk Ukraine LLC, PepsiCo Ukraine, Rush LLC, Philip Morris Ukraine, Dyckerhoff group, Porsche group, Dunapack Ukraine, Adidas, Billa Ukraine, VAMED, Turkish Airlines, Atlas Global, EFES, Delphi, VA Intertrading, and many others.
Automotive, Trade & Distribution, Agro-Industrial Complex.
Viktoriya ranked among the best tax litigators in Ukraine by Tax Controversy Leaders and listed in International Tax Review`s Women in Tax Leaders (Ukraine).
Viktoriya Fomenko is a member of Tax and Customs committees of European Business Association (EBA) and American Chamber of Commerce in Ukraine (ACC).