Consulco was founded in 1993 and today is the biggest independent corporate service provider in Cyprus. We strive to be a leader in corporate and tax planning, company registration and administration services. Our in-house team of 300 professionals, including lawyers, tax experts, auditors, bankers and business advisors provides added value to more than six thousand global clients’ international operations.
Consulco clients benefit from the following:
1) Multidisciplinary Service - Consulco departments include lawyers, accountants, economists, tax specialists, bankers and finance professionals in order to be able to provide a full range of services.
2) Multi jurisdictional service – Consulco has offices in a number of jurisdictions that provide added value to the services we render to our clients.
3) Multinational Service – As of 2004 Consulco became the correspondent firm of RSM International, the sixth largest network of independent accounting and consulting firms in the world, with 93 affiliate member and correspondent firms in 76 countries. RSM has 736 offices worldwide and has 32,492 staff including 3,150 partners. RSM’s combined fee income is US$3.87bn.’
A Multilingual Service – through our multilingual staff in our head-office and overseas offices, we are able to service clients in 10 languages.
A short list of Services:
• Consulco offers company formation and management services in more than twenty jurisdictions.
• Company Domiciliation & Management
• International and Cyprus Tax Planning
• Banking Services
• Accounting Services
• VAT Registration and Reporting
• Payroll Services
• Corporate Advisory
• Cyprus International Trusts
• Real Estate Investments
• International Collective Investment Schemes
• Ship management & Shipping
• Provision of Corporate Offices.