Mr. Anton Andreyev graduated from the Law Faculty of the Leningrad State University in 1988 and took a course on Business Ethics and Corporate Governance at the Ethics Resource Center (ERC), Washington DC.
He is the Member of St. Petersburg City Bar Association, St. Petersburg, Russia from 1994.
Mr. Andreyev has an extensive experience in negotiations, holding seminars, lectures, including within the course Executive MBA at the Graduate School of Management, St. Petersburg State University. His general experience in law and consulting is more than 30 years.
Mr. Andreyev is the external consultant to a number of legal and consulting firms in different countries.
Area of Expertise:
- Diagnostics of risks for partnerships and joint businesses.
- Business relationships structuring for business partners.
- Complex structuring of
- Corporate Governance for new companies and existing businesses.
- Settling relations between partners from different countries. Cross-cultural communications.
- Intracorporate relationships and business ethics.
- Succession planning.
- Conflict preventing and mediation of corporate and private disputes.
Nomination for the SPEAR'S Russia Wealth Management Award 2017 in the category "Gentleman of Industry".
The 2nd class medal “For Merits in Protecting Civil Rights and Freedoms”
Total years of experience in law and consulting are more than 30 years.
- Tel.: +7 931 001 97 54