PROFINVEST ASSET MANAGEMENT COMPANY – Expert management of assets of institutional investors.
Careful planning, prompt implementation and effective result – these are the underlying principles that PROFINVEST ASSET MANAGEMENT COMPANY follows in its asset management operations and decisions. The Company delivers asset management to more than 10 investment funds.
PROFINVEST ASSET MANAGEMENT COMPANY provides for:
- creation of venture funds, mutual funds and unit investment trusts;
- capitalization and management of assets of mutual funds / collective investment schemes;
- creation and implementation of investment instruments, suggestion of ready-made investment decisions;
- analysis of capital, securities and real estate markets;
- documentary, financial and legal support of investments.
Areas of priority:
Capital markets: capital raising and financial planning; property asset and participatory interest management, structuring of property and transactions; use of credit decisions; marketing of investment products.
Real estate: financial support of construction; involvement of industrial resources; construction process implementation and real estate commercialization.
Agricultural business: land asset and industrial resources management; support of the agricultural business integration.