IN Asset Management has been creating and managing international structures for both individuals and companies since 1994. It is a part of the IN Group which has its first origins going back to 1981.
We specialise in a number of on-shore jurisdictions: New Zealand, Singapore, Switzerland and The Netherlands and in certain situations use off-shore structures in other jurisdictions.
Our knowledge and experience is gained from successful practice as well as extensive research within each jurisdiction:
- Nico Francken lived for 23 years in New Zealand where he worked within the legal profession, business and banking.
- As a lawyer based in The Netherlands for over 18 years, with strong experience in Dutch law and general corporate banking, Dr. Francken offers in-depth knowledge of Dutch Civil Law requirements and regulations.
- Jacques Leuba has been a private banker for over 30 years, trained as a commercial banker in the 70's in Switzerland and then held senior banking positions with two Swiss banks
- Jacques Leuba has spent 3 years on secondment to the British Foreign Office as a financial regulator in the Caribbean, acquiring considerable experience in the regulatory supervision of offshore banks, trust companies and insurance companies.
- Jacques Leuba has worked 5 years in Jersey where he set up the private banking and trust operations of a large Luxembourg bank.
- For more than 10 years Irina Francken-Medvedeva has run a flourishing corporate advisory business in Singapore. Our office in Singapore places us at the centre of Asia Pacific's financial and business world.
We create tailor made solutions for every client, partnering with each on a wide scope of different projects.
We aim to provide:
- personal service
- knowledge and attention to detail
- relationships that last for generations
- Tel: +65 6725 9257
- Fax: +65 6445 5963