Erez Trust Management is an independent, specialized and fully dedicated company and corporate service providing (trust) office. We offer high quality services tailored to our clients' needs. Our services include management and fiduciary services for Dutch holding-, finance-, trading, royalty and special purpose companies / structures. Erez Trust Management is licensed by the Dutch Central Bank under the application of the Act on the supervision of trust offices.
As a licensed office we maintain very high standards which is secured by our extensive accounting, legal and fiscal experience. In addition, our independence enables us to work with the best professionals from the finest national and international tax-, notary-, audit- and law-firms. Erez Trust Management corporate very close with these resources. Our customers can therefore count on having the best possible advice at hand.
We are a medium sized company providing tailor made corporate services with an organization of 16 people in The Netherlands. Our team exists of experienced persons in legal, local and international, tax and accounting services. Our office has Dutch, English, German and Russian speaking employees. Erez Trust Management has joint-venture offices in various jurisdictions. We are located in Hilversum (25km east of Amsterdam), which is centrally situated in The Netherlands, moreover it is very easy to reach our office from the international airport Schiphol.
Company services include:
Bookkeeping and Administration
• Daily bookkeeping;
• Drawing up of annual accounts and if required interim financial statements;
• Cash management and administration of bank accounts;
• Payroll administration and invoicing;
• Preparing and filing of VAT tax returns;
• Preparing and filing of Corporate Income Tax returns (CIT);
Independent Auditing services
• Provision of a registered office address;
• Maintenance of corporate records;
• Forwarding of correspondence to client;
• Providing secretarial services;
• Providing client with the required substance.
• Provision of corporate directors, proxy holders or other officers;
• Correspondence with counsels, banks and authorities;
• Supervising matters relating to registrations with the Trade Register;
• Organizing general shareholders and board meetings;
• Bank transfers.
Legal and Tax
• Legal and (international) tax advice;
• Incorporation of corporate entities;
• Preparation of legal documents.