AnsonBaer was founded 2007 to render corporate services in Estonia. Our services cover Estonian company incorporation, tax consulting, accounting, financial planning, StartUp investment consulting, real-estate investment consulting and corporate finances.
We always offer tailor-made solutions and have personal approach to every customer.
We know how to use Estonian company, law and tax system to maximise profits from entrepreneurship and investments from all over the world.
Why is the Estonian tax system one of the best in the European Union?
- Simple flat rate system
- Corporate Income Tax is payable only if dividend is distributed
- Company can pay high salaries to non-residents (salaries for non-residents are not taxed in Estonia)
- Unprofitable or unsuccessful investments are considered as business costs
- All Estonian companies are Estonian tax residents
- No taxation of flow-through dividends
- No withholding taxes on dividends, interests and royalties
- No withholding taxes on market level expenses (business related, arm’s length expenses such as loan interest, service payments etc are not subject to CIT)
- Low taxation of property
- Estonia is EU and OECD member and “white list” country
- Maintenance of Estonian company is cheap compared to other white list countries and some offshore jurisdictions
- The possibility to file for temporary residence permit
- The management/beneficial owners can apply Estonian e-Residency