These Terms and Conditions are between Bosco Conference and the person who completes the relevant registration form (“You”) for the Bosco Conference as described in the registration form (“WealthPro” and “InvestPro”).
Registration for the WealthPro and InvestPro
- All registrations are subject to availability and acceptance by Bosco Conference, which will be confirmed by email.
- Upon Bosco Conference's written confirmation to You of its acceptance of Your registration for a place at the WealthPro and InvestPro there is a legally binding contract between Bosco Conference and You to which these terms and conditions apply.
- Bosco Conference reserves the right to refuse to accept any registrations in its absolute discretion.
- Each registration for the Conference is for a single user only. You are responsible for all use made of the Conference website by You or anyone accessing the WealthPro and InvestPro using the access link sent to You.
Changes, Cancellations and Postponements
- Whilst our programmes are correct at the time of publication, in certain circumstances it may be necessary for Bosco Conference to alter the content, format or timing of WealthPro and InvestPro Conferences. All delegates will be notified of such changes prior to the Conference.
- Bosco Conference may in exceptional circumstances need to postpone or cancel a WealthPro and InvestPro, and we will notify You as soon as reasonably practicable of any such postponement or cancellation. Bosco Conference will not be liable to You for any expenditure, damage or loss incurred by You as a result of the cancellation or postponement.
Your access to the Conference
- Bosco Conference reserves the right, without any liability, to refuse You access or eject You from the WealthPro and InvestPro for failure to comply with these Terms; or if in Bosco Conference opinion You represent a security risk, nuisance or annoyance to the running of the WealthPro and InvestPro.
- You are not permitted to make your own video or audio recordings of the WealthPro and InvestPro, or use any photographs or screenshots of the Workshop for commercial purposes, unless expressly permitted by Bosco Conference. Materials distributed by or on behalf of Bosco Conference in connection with a WealthPro and InvestPro may not be reproduced without Bosco Conference’s permission.
User Generated Content
- If you post any UGC on the Bosco Conference website (WealthPro and InvestPro), you are granting Bosco Conference a right (but not an obligation) unlimited in time to publish, re-use, archive, modify, delete or commercially exploit that UGC in whole or in part as we see fit, without any requirement to pay you for this and with or without attribution to you. This means that you grant us a worldwide, non-exclusive, perpetual, irrevocable, royalty-free licence to use any UGC you publish in a whole or in part in any manner and for any purpose whatsoever and without further obligation to you. You also waive any moral rights that you may have in regard to the UGC.
- You must not post, link to or otherwise publish any UGC that:
- is not your own original work;
- containing any form of advertising or promotion for goods and services or any spam or other form of unsolicited communication;
- is threatening, offensive, libellous, indecent or otherwise unlawful;
- is discriminatory in nature for example, comments which make attacks on the grounds of race, religion, sex, gender, sexual orientation, disability or age; or
- personally attack any Conference speaker or any other individual participating in the WealthPro and InvestPro.
Bosco Conference Liability
- Views expressed by speakers are their own and Bosco Conference disclaims all liability for advice given or views expressed during Conference. Materials distributed in connection with a Conference are intended for information only and should not be relied upon.
- To the maximum extent permitted by law, Bosco Conference shall not be liable to You for any direct, indirect, economic or consequential loss or any loss of business, use, profit, anticipated profit, contracts, revenues, goodwill or anticipated savings arising in connection with this Agreement, even if You have been advised of the possibility of such loss or damage.
- Bosco Conference will only contact you for marketing purposes, and will only pass on your contact details to sponsors for marketing purposes, to the extent that you expressly consent to this (for example, by opting in during the registration process).
- These terms contain the entire agreement between You and Bosco Conference.
- If any provision of these terms is held to be invalid, illegal or unenforceable for any reason by any court of competent jurisdiction, such provision shall be severed and the remainder of the provisions will continue in full force and effect as if the terms had been executed with the invalid, illegal or unenforceable provision omitted.
- Any express or implied waiver to perform any obligations under these terms will not prevent the subsequent enforcement of them.
- A person who is not a party to these terms has no right under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 to enforce any term of these terms.
- These terms and conditions apply to all registrations for Bosco Conference events.
- Hits: 263