Mr. Savvides is the Founder and CEO of Curis Network. He is a seasoned healthcare manager with an investment banking background. Andreas commenced his career with one of Cyprus’ largest credit institutions as an investment banker, working for the group’s Venture Capital subsidiary. During that period, he served on the Board of Directors of investee companies in various sectors, both in Cyprus and overseas.
In 2003, he joined a diverse construction group with operations in Cyprus, Middle East and Europe serving as the Finance and Administration Director. Following that he served as a senior executive of a Cyprus based company specialising in the production and trading of bedroom furniture and accessories.
He founded a business consulting firm in 2008, specialising in turnaround management, acting on behalf of creditors and the shareholders.
In 2010, he established the Cyprus Healthcare Group Ltd, the island’s first diverse healthcare services group. As a Founder, he has been instrumental for building the Curis Network, a diverse healthcare network, operating in the sectors of medical concierge, home care, rehabilitation, oncology and medical R&D in Europe, Middle East and the US.
Andreas joined Emergo Wealth Ltd, as a non-executive director. Emergo Wealth is a licensed fund management company and the manager of Luctor Alternative Investments Fund, an umbrella fund. Curis Investments I is a sub-fund under Luctor.
In his professional career is known for his participation in:
- Cyprus SPA Association. Founder and Member of the Board of Directors 2010 - 2013
- Institute of Cyprus Business Ethics. Founder and Member of the Board of Directors 2011 - 2016
- Cyprus Health Services Promotion Board. Member of the Board of Directors 2013 - 2016
- Cyprus Social Responsibility Network. Founder and Member of the Board of Directors since 2016
- Founder Institute – Cyprus Chapter Director 2017 – 2018 Semester
- European Health Management Association - Present
- Institute of Healthcare Management (UK) - Present