Ruslan Redka is specializing in corporate law, contract law, labour law, financial credit instruments, comprehensive legal support.
Spheres of Competence:
- business structuring;
- corporate contracts drafting;
- M&A support;
- structuring of business operations;
- support for litigation and out-of-court proceedings on corporate conflicts;
- risk management;
- support of operations on land and real estate.
An expert in the complex solution on corporate business problems - from conducting large transactions to resolving individual cases, building a complex business structure for the client company and its effective work.
- Kyiv National Economic University named after Vadym Hetman, Masters of Finances and Audit, 2009
- Interregional Academy of Personnel Management, Masters of Commercial and Labour law, 2004
- Qualification courses for specialists in securities trading, 2009
- Qualification courses for asset managers, 2012
- Training program for officials on anti-corruption efforts, 2018
- Specialized program "CORPORATE SECRETARY", 2018
- MIM Business School - Kiev, Pre-MBA Business Program, 2019
Membership in the following organizations:
- Professional organization on corporate management
- Ukrainian Bar Assosiation
Hobbies – hunting and sport fishing