Practicing since 2001
Languages: Russian, Belarusian, English
Specialization: corporate, M&A; antitrust; banking and Insurance; real estate.
Education: Belarusian State University, Law Faculty
Additional experience: Member of the License Committee at the Belarusian Football Federation.
- Chambers Global: The World’s Leading Lawyers;
- The International Who's Who Legal;
- The International Who's Who of Insurance & Reinsurance Lawyers.
- legal support of the creation of financial group (bank, insurance company, leasing company, investment company);
- representation Belarusian private investor’s interests on the acquisition of shares of Belarusian bank;
- representation the majority shareholder of the bank on the sale of a non-controlling block of bank's shares to the American private equity fund and the EBRD;
- advising on the deal of sale of the blocking shares of a leasing company in the Russian Federation;
- representation of Swiss investor’s interests on entering an investment agreement with the Republic of Belarus;
- representation the deal of acquisition of business including real estate (Moscow, St. Petersburg, Omsk);
- representation of the international automobile holding company’s interests on establishing joint ventures in Russia and the Ukraine together with the Japanese companies Mitsui and Sumitomo for building and operation of 4automobile centers;
- representation of interests of the majority shareholder of the largest private Belarusian provider of Internet on acquisition of the three regional private providers;
- legal support of the sale of the business of general importer of Volkswagen in the Ukraine to the "Porshe" company.