Anichi Development, a subsidiary of Oriental Developers (Caribbean) Ltd. is a real estate developer based on the Caribbean island of Dominica.
The company's flagship resort, Anichi Resort & Spa, is a member of Marriott International’s fastest growing premium sub-brand, the Autograph Collection.
It is also a certified real estate development included in Dominica's Citizenship by Investment Programme, and offers investors a gateway to owning quality real estate and a second passport from the island of Dominica.
Dominica Citizenship Through Real Estate Purchase:
- - Minimum Investment: 220 000 USD
- - Citizenship Timeline: 3 Months
- - Visa-free Travel: 130+ Countries & Territories
- - Favourable Tax Climate
Dominica's CBI Programme ranked number one Citizenship by Investment Programme for 2017 - 2019 by Professional Wealth Management (PWM), a publication of the Financial Times.
Key benefits of Anichi Resort & Spa:
- - Part ownership of five-star luxury resort
- - 2% yearly return during construction
- - Further yearly returns based on resort operations
- - Free residence for 1 week yearly
- - Ability to sell investment and retain citizenship
Citizenship services after the certification of naturalization and passport has been issued:
- - Driver’s License and a Tax ID for the main applicant is free of charge.
- - If required, a proof of address can also be provided at a nominal fee.
Located on 12 acres of prime property at picturesque Picard Beach, Portsmouth, the 128-room resort blends tropical foliage with impressive, world-class architecture. Well-appointed guest suites with private dip pools and pool lounges, swim-up bars in infinity pools, specialty restaurants, a lavish ballroom and a spa oasis will position the one-of-a-kind resort as Dominica’s most desired destination. An all-around socially discerning asset, Anichi Resort & Spa is your natural choice for acquiring Dominican citizenship through the real estate option of the country’s CBI Programme.
- Tel: +1 (767) 448-5775