Let’s remember our great conference WealthPro Ukraine, Kiev 2016
WealthPro Ukraine, Kiev 2016 has b2b format and successfully combines conference and exhibition. The Conference timetable allows you to meet more than 10 presentations and in comfortable atmosphere discuss the most relevant problems as well as to develop your business network during comfortable long lasting breaks during the sessions and evening cocktail.
- Estonian company as an effective investment and tax planning instrument. Igor Raikhelgauz, Managing Partner, Magrat Management, Estonia and Igor Molder, CEO Captall Mill, Estonia
- Labuan – a well-regulated modern jurisdiction for wealth management solutions. Dr. Nico Francken, Lawyer and Director In Fiduciary Services Group,
- How to move money and assets tax free from corporate to private level. Milena Palikarova, Corporate service manager, Zugimpex, Slovakia.
- Piercing the corporate veil: practical aspects of confidentiality on assets structuring. Oleg Kuts, Managing Partner, KK & Partners, UK
- Gateway to Europe: turnkey market entry & relocation. Discussing the ultimate 'substance tools' in the Netherlands and other onshore tax havens. Dennis Vermeulen, CEO INCO Business Group, Netherlands
- Immigration and Taxation in Malta. Kenneth A. Camilleri, Partner, CHETCUTI CAUCHI ADVOCATES, Malta
- The need for Substance calls for jurisdiction shopping. Christodoulos Daminaou, Director of International Tax, Executive Director, Eurofast, Cyprus
- How to structure your wealth via Dutch and Hungarian structures. Arjan Brogt, International Sales Manager, DBH Group, Hungary
- The impact of making amendments to the Convention for the Ukraine-Cyprus relations. Dmitry Perevozchykov, Head of Kyiv office, Michael Kyprianou & Co.LLC, Ukraine
- Disclosure of information on end beneficiaries of Ukrainian companies. Olga Dmitrieva, Attorney-at-Law, Managing Partner, Law Company "Dmitrieva & Partners", Ukraine.
- Structural solutions in time of automatic information exchange. Jaroslavas Lukosevicius, Partner Prospera, Lithuania
- Private banking and Wealth management in Ukraine-local view. Kolosvetova Elena, Head of Premium&Private banking, OTP Bank, Ukraine.