Let’s remember our great conference WealthPro Russia, Moscow 2016
WealthPro Russia Moscow 2016 had b2b format and successfully combined conference and exhibition. The Conference timetable allowed you to meet more than 10 presentations and in comfortable atmosphere discuss the most relevant problems as well as to develop your business network during comfortable long lasting breaks during the sessions and evening cocktail.
- Grenada CBI Program in 2016. Comparative Analysis with other active Caribbean Economic Citizenship Programs. Aleksandr Voronov, Development Director in CIS and Baltics, NTL Trust Limited, Saint Kitts and Nevis
- Cyprus Economy and the Banking System – latest developments. Louis Pochanis, Director of International Banking Services, Bank of Cyprus
- Estonian companies as the best instrument for European business and integration in Europe and opportunities for obtaining residence permit in Spain. Svetlana Hohlova, Chairman of the Board, Bell Moore S, Estonia
- The fastest legal way of obtaining EU Citizenship through investments in property market. Sergey Filatov, Head Office in Russia and CIS, Pafilia Property Developers LTD, Cyprus
- The Netherlands and Labuan: practical solutions in assets protection. Foundations and fiduciary services, Dr Irina Franckenm, Director/Partner IN Fiduciary Services Group, Singapore
- Recent changes in the tax legislation in Cyprus, Petros Theodotou, Founder ServPRO, Cyprus
- Advantages of using Malta as a Financial Centre. Joseph Gauci, Managing Partner KSi Malta, Malta
- Piercing the corporate veil: practical aspects of confidentiality on assets structuring. Oleg Kuts, Managing Partner, KK & Partners, UK
- Citizenship and Residency Planning - the Malta option. Ekaterina Zammit, Lawyer, Tax Advisor Russia & CIS, CHETCUTI CAUCHI ADVOCATES, Malta
- EB-5, EB-1 and So Forth: The Myths and Realities of Acquiring Residency in the U.S. through Business and Investments. Charles Raether, Managing Partner AmLaw Group PLLC, U.S.
- Piraeus Private Banking: The new Cyprus experience. Dimitris Zisimidis, Deputy Head Private Banking and Wealth Management, Piraeus Bank Cyprus Ltd, Cyprus
- Foreign structures in the deoffshorization period. Sergey Bogatyrev, Director, Labwealth.com, Singapore
- Swiss private banking: stability, confidentiality and quality. Natalia Voychuk, Managing Director, Corum Vermoegensverwaltung AG, Switzerland
- How to structure your wealth via The Netherlands and Hungarian Investment Opportunities. Arjan Brogt, Director DBH Trust Services, Hungary