In mid-September Almaty successfully hosted international conference-exhibition InvestPro - Kazakhstan 2014, organized by Bosco Conference.
The event gathered over 300 delegates from more than 20 countries. During two days speakers shared their experience of business dealing in countries such as Switzerland, Estonia, Luxembourg, UK, Hong Kong, Singapore, Liechtenstein, Monaco, Kazakhstan, Nevis, the Netherlands, Austria, Cyprus, Greece, Hungary, Latvia, Russia, Seychelles, UAE.
Main audience - business owners and managers of large domestic and international companies.
The conference covered issues of international investment, financing, management and capital increase, forming-up of international organizations, and many others.
The purpose of InvestPro - Kazakhstan 2014 - to provide the opportunity for personal exchange and dialogue between colleagues - has been achieved. Kazakh businessmen obtained current information from the leading market experts, and foreign delegates, in their turn, noted the high potential of Kazakhstan to conduct a successful business.
Conference’s Sponsors and Partners:
- Citizenship by Investment in Grenada, Andrey Anikeev, Business Development Director CIS & Baltics Professional Services Clients, NTL Trust Limited, Saint Kitts and Nevis
- Preservation of Assets. Latvia’s solution. Dinars Kolpakovs, Board member Baltic International Bank, Latvia
- The convenient and tax efficient gateway for international investors to set up their dedicated investment fund / partnership. Claude Beffort, Managing Director European Capital Partners, Luxembourg
- Investments in freedom of choice. Nuri Katz President, Apex Capital Partners, Russia
- International Tax Planning for an International Family - The Austrian Way. Erich Baier, Certified Tax Adviser, LLM., Bilanz-Data, Austria
- Nevis, an Evolving Financial Center. Jan Dash, Managing Partner Liburd&Dash, Saint Kitts and Nevis
- Getting an EU through investing in Cyprus real estate. Savvas Pastellis, East Europe General Manager, Cybarco, Cyprus
- Getting an EU through investing in Cyprus real estate. Kirill Tkachev, Head of Business Development, Audina Treuhand AG, The Principality of Liechtenstein
- Hungarian tax opportunities and the Hungarian Residency Bond scheme. Peter Mihaly, Managing Director, Crystal Worldwide Limited, Hungary
- Your Anchor in turbulent Times. Sergey Potashev, Senior Relationship Manager, Private Asset Partners, Switzerland
- Estonian companies - residents of the EU. Specifics of taxation. Methods of using. Dmitry Lamikhov, VAT expert, Executive Director, FM Capital Consulting, Estonia
- New tax planning in transparent world. Maxim Pervunin, Managing Partner, TFH Legal, Russia
- Panama legal second passport program. Maxim Stepanov, Partner Midland Counselors at Law, Panama
- Designing optimal cross-border investment structures, risks, defence strategy and a questions of confidentiality. Oleg Kuts, Managing Partner, KK & Partners,UK
- Banking in Cyprus: the New Era. Symeon Symeou, Head International Banking Unit, Piraeus Bank, Cyprus
- Corporate Structures for Foreign Investments in Kazakhstan. Sergey Bogatyrev, Director Labwealth.com, Singapore
- Cyprus Holding – Public Companies as the solution to the Deoffshorization. Nasos Kyriakides,Managing Partner, Nasos A. Kyriakides & Partners LLC, Cyprus
- Off Market Property Investment Opportunities in Kazakhstan. Roger Holland and Ogeday Sogut, Scot Holland / CBRE, Kazakhstan
- Legal frames for arbitration in Switzerland. Andrzej Remin, Attorney, Remin Rechtsanwälte, Switzerland
- Investment preferences for investing in Kazakhstan in the light of recent legislative changes. Andrey Artyushenko, Managing Partner, Founder, Artyushenko & Partners Legal and Consulting Firm, Kazakhstan
- Features of choice of investment objects by investors from Kazakhstan: specific criteria for major investments.Sandzhar Muminov, CEO Aston Alliance, Kazakhstan