The largest online event of our company, Bosco Online Marathon, took place from December 1 to December 3! On the eve of the New Year holidays, we created another format that allowed each participant to improve their knowledge in the field of investments in foreign real estate, residence permit programs, banking, tax law, and asset protection free of charge.
The online marathon was held from 12:00 to 15:00 (GMT +2) over three days, with 26 international experts from around the world. Participants received 10+ hours of insider information on business topics.
So, on the first day, for several hours, the experts covered the following topics:
- Cyprus Real Estate 2020 – honest answers to uncomfortable questions (Anastasia Yanni, Cyprus Sotheby’s International Realty)
- CIP trend of 2020 – Montenegro. Best investment in the north – Montis Mountain Resort managed by Splendid (Sofya Silina, Rade Vukovic, Apex Capital Partners)
- Euro investment in real estate: 4-5% in euros in the era of zero deposit rates (Anton Malkov, Dinaste Property Investment)
- Real Estate Investments in Cyprus and Greece (Katerina Kurlovich, Prime Property Group)
- NHK Capital Partners newest investment opportunity, a JW Marriott hotel in Dallas, TX (Neal Lee, NHK Capital Partners)
- Commercial Real Estate market in Latvia today (Evgeny Shikhman, Silver Fox)
- CMB Regional Centers and our Group 75 Hillwood Commerce 275, EB-5 opportunity (Vitaly Modlo, CMB Regional Centers)
- Caribbean CIPs – best offers at the market. St.Kitts, Dominica, St.Lucia (Nuri Katz, Apex Capital Partners)
- Real estate market trends in Dubai in 2020. Outlook for 2021 (Yeldar Tolesh, Unique Properties)
On the second day, various programs of residence permit and citizenship by investment were discussed:
- Golden Visa in Greece and Passport Program of Montenegro (Maria Sarantopoulou, Anna Philiotis, Eurofast Global)
- Advantages of a residence permit in the USA and the possibility of obtaining it through the Investment Program EB-5 (Vassili Touline, Texo Capital LLC)
- Maltese Citizenship by Investment (Valentina Sammut, BIZ Consult Limited)
- Grenada CBI – Kimpton Kawana Bay (Thomas Scott, Kimpton Kawana Bay)
- Portuguese Immigration Programs. From decision making to citizenship (Natalia Zagumennykh, ZNV Consult)
- Calculation of the net profitability when buying an apartment in Germany (Artem Ter-Minasyan, Campus Property GbR)
- Tax aspects of investment residence permit choice. The most popular jurisdictions in Europe (Yaroslav Borovikov, Amond & Smith Ltd)
On the third day, speakers presented the topics of banking, asset protection, opening companies, taxes:
- RU-CY and UKR-CY DTT protocols and the Way Forward (Alex Maistrenko, Eurofast Global)
- Life after COVID or how to protect your heirs and assets in a new reality (Natalia Voychuk, Corum AG)
- The London Credit Alternative investment fund. Defensive asset with 5%+ p.a. in USD, secured by London residential real estate with quarterly dividends (Dmitry Khenkin, Consulco Group)
- Automated asset management (Edgars Kuplais, Saxo Bank)
- Hungary – the bridge to Europe (Szergej Schumann, Crystal Worldwide Group)
- JSC Zapad Bank. Remote account opening and working during pandemic (Angela Charwot, Zapad Bank)
- Substance and Migration of Companies (Urs Stirnimann, Swiss ILC Services DMCC)
- Current trends in tax audits and their appeals. For Ukrainian companies and foreign investors (Igor Kryzhanovsky, TEFFI Law Firm)
Our Marathon was highly appreciated by both speakers and participants of the event, who not only listened to the reports, but also asked questions of interest and received practical advice from experts with many years of experience.
Bosco Online Marathon has become relevant for those who want to expand the boundaries in life and business with the help of a residence permit, real estate by investment, and also in the shortest possible time got acquainted with new trends in taxation, protection and asset management.
We thank the speakers and participants of the conference for their interest and fruitful cooperation!
You can find out more about the conference program by following the link: https://bosco-conference.com/en/events-archive/archive-2020/bosco-online-marathon-1-3-december-2020