Bosco Conference invites you to participate in Conference InvestPro, which will take place in Warsaw, Poland, on 12-13 september 2019.
Conference InvestPro Format
The InvestPro Conference successfully combines the exhibition and the conference itself. The Conference time-table allows you to get acquainted with more than 10 presentations and discuss the most relevant problems in the comfortable atmosphere, as well as develop business links during breaks and other informal events.
The format of the Conference will allow together in one venue more than 250 leading international providers of corporate services and banks from more than 30 countries.
Attending the exhibition is a great opportunity to get up-to-date information from the key players in the financial and tax markets.
Who will attend?
The Conference InvestPro will bring together more than 250 high level professionals
- CEOs and CFOs, lawyers of the companies and business owners
- Tax Advisers, Accountants
- Bank Professionals
- Consultants and Financial Advisers
- Wealth Managers
- Private Client Lawyers
- Trustees and Fiduciaries
* Conference InvestPro Poland 2019 Agenda will be available starting from December 2015
Conference InvestPro Language:
The Conference working language is English.
Participation Fees and Conditions
The cost of participation is EUR 300 for 1 delegate
for 6 months - 240 euros
for 4 months - 255 euros
for 2 months - 270 euros
* Registration will be confirmed by the organizer only after the questionnaire. The organizer reserves the right to reject the registration of the applicants who do not correspond to the conference audience criteria.
The package includes access to the conference participant, visiting coffee breaks, lunch and evening cocktail. The package does not include travel expenses and accommodation.
|Cancellation of registration:
|in 1 month
||less than 1 month
|50% of fee is refundable
||fee is non-refundable
How to Pay: Upon receiving of your registration Bosco Conference will send you an invoice. Payment can be made only by bank transfer.